We are excited to offer private seated tastings and share our wines with you on the patio at Grand Cru Custom Crush.
Our new release of wines has recently received some great scores and reviews, and we can’t wait to share them with you!
Tastings will include our current release wines including Bucher Vineyard Pinot Noir, Pommard Clone Pinot Noir, Three Sixty Pinot Noir, and Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc.
Appointments can be made online for up to eight (8) guests where you will enjoy a private experience on the patio, safely distanced from other guests.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Diane and John
Taste our estate-grown Russian River Valley Pinot Noirs, Chardonnay and Rosé at Grand Cru Custom Crush.
Grand Cru Custom Crush
Booking your visit:
- Reservations are available online
- We may be able to accommodate “day of” requests. Please call or text Diane Bucher at 707-484-5162 for availability.
- Evening tasting appointments may be available. Call or text Diane Bucher directly at 707-484-5162.
- Wines are available for purchase following a tasting, or
- You may stop by Grand Cru Custom Crush during normal business hours to purchase Bucher current release wines without a tasting appointment.
- $35 per person, waived with minimum purchase of $150 per person.
- For Founder’s Select Club Members, tasting fees are waived one time per year for up to 8 tasters.
- In accordance with guidelines established by Sonoma County and the State of California and for you to enjoy your visit: We will only be able to accommodate guest visits with a reservation in a group size up to eight guests in a group. All members in a group must be from a single household or living unit. The entire group must be present to be brought to their designated table at one time. After check-in, guests will be seated on our patio for your tasting. Grand Cru will be limiting the number of guests at any given time to ensure adherence to social distancing practices. Visitors are asked to bring their own face masks. Without a face mask, we will not be able to accommodate your visit. This is for the safety of everyone around you. While you are seated for tasting you may remove your face mask. In accordance with the Sonoma County's mandate that wine tastings be accompanied by a meal, we have partnered with Oakville Grocery to provide a light sampling of artisanal cured meats & cheeses. One selection per-person is required.
- Our hours of operation will be Sunday - Saturday from 10:00am to 4:00pm and the final reservation for the day will be at 3:00pm.
- Currently our property is only open to adults 21 years and older and we are not able to accommodate dogs or other pets.